ISO Process for Management of Corrective Actions
BPM process for the automation of the treatment of Corrective Actions with a full processing cycle, following the ISO norms, from the planning and launching of the tasks to be performed to complete the Action, to the register of records in the DMS.
Applicability of our Solution:
Our solution is applicable in when you answer some of these questions affirmatively:
- Has your company already implemented ISO but only on paper or very superficially, because is very cumbersome and time consuming?
- Are you worried about having to spend very valuable personal resources updating ISO records few days before the Quality audit?
- Would you like to have and transmit to your employees a real-time overview of what is happening with respect to Corrective Actions, from any place and time?
- Would you like that your Quality Department could be released of doing administrative tasks to devote more time to the continuous improvement of operations and the reduction of incidents?
Summary of Functionalities:
Planning > Definition and continuing review of the Tasks Plan assigned to each Corrective Action.
Approval > Approval and/or revision of the Plan.
Verification > Verification of the implementation of the solutions required to implement the Plan.
Notification > Notification to the stakeholders of the review the Tasks Plan for each Action.
Launching > Launch of BPM Tasks executing the Tasks Plan for each Action, to various executors and as scheduled.
Validation > Validation of the closure of Corrective Actions for the corresponding Functional Supervisors.
Registration > Log in DMS of the supporting documents for the Acton and Tasks performed, closing and approval.
Supervision > Online monitoring and traceability, KPIs indicators and statistics.
Benefits of the Process:
- Significant reduction (up to 2/3) of the workload and administrative costs.
- Reduction of the Corrective Actions processing cycle from days to hours.
- Formalizes and automates the management of Corrective Actions, eliminating errors and inconsistencies.
- Displays and enhances the perceived quality management image by employees and third parties.
- Control and traceability of the individual processing of each Corrective Action is always maintained serving in that way as a continuous Audit.
- Full accessibility to the process and its monitoring from anywhere with Internet connection.
Our solution can be implemented with full flexibility, combining any modality of service implementation, from a pure Cloud Computing, to a mixture of OCR and BPM Cloud Service interacting with customer applications (ERP, DMS, ...) installed locally "on-premises" or remotely on a “Private Cloud”.
Free Real Pilot Test:
We offer our clients a free real pilot test of our service with no obligation or cost, processing their Corrective Actions, with their key users and interacting with their applications, so they can assess the feasibility and benefits of its utilization.
Copies d'écran (2)